With no joining fee on Annual Memberships until 31 January, now is a great time to join Bishopstrow Hotel’s renowned Halcyon Spa.
The Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa, on the outskirts of Warminster, is part an exclusive collection of opulent hotels on the Longleat Estate. Within it, their Halcyon Spa offers a renowned spa experience; perfect for treating yourself or a loved one. As well as its wonderful day spa facilities, Bishopstrow also offers membership packages tailored to suit your needs. The team will provide professional advice to your desired goals are achieved, so between the spa and fitness suite they will have you looking and feeling great in no time!
Members are able to use state-of-the-art equipment provided by renowned manufacturers Life Fitness. The gym offers two treadmills, two cross trainers, three bikes, a chest press, leg extension, weights bench, several gym balls and much more. Members also have access to the spa where they can relax after a workout, and there are a host of other perks to be had across the hotel too.
• 10% off food, beverage, accommodation & room hire to a maximum of £250
• 20% off treatments (Mon-Thurs)
• 6 Guest Passes worth £15 per pass (Peak Membership)
• 3 Guest Passes worth £15 per pass (Off Peak Membership)
• Complimentary personal training session worth £35
• Membership referral incentive
• Use of tennis courts
• Complimentary use of the river at Bishopstrow for fishing
To get great results fast it can help to employ a personal trainer; Bishopstrow has one on site, Edward Hammond, who specialises in fat loss, weight loss, strength and conditioning, toning, general fitness and nutrition. Ed is available on a one off basis or for a series of sessions.
JANUARY 2016 OFFERS
• Membership from £37.50 a month
• NO JOINING FEE (Annual Memberships)
• The first 20 Annual Members who join in January will receive a FREE gym bag and Mio skin fit products
• If you join as a Peak Annual Member you receive a FREE personal training session
Fit Skin Spa Day
This new year unwind with a great spa day. Make use of the fabulous facilities plus enjoy a delicious two course lunch and a 55 minute treatment, for just £89 per person! For more information call 01985 212512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.